The Open Scroll - Home
11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, 12 instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, 13 looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, 14 who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.
Most Recently Updated
- Who is Pope Benedict XVI?
- Pharmaceuticals -The Sorceries of Babylon
- Entering into the Freedom of Giving and Receiving
- Site Content Guide
- Heaven's Vehicles - UFOs - Fake and Genuine
- When Will the Lawless One be Revealed? (The Sign for the Bride - Part 2)
- The Sign for the Bride - Part 1
Most Recently Added
- Daniel Chapters 7 through 12 - October 2015
- Joshua Chapters 3 and 4 - Septuaginta (LXX Greek text) - Interactive - October 2015
- Joshua Chapters 3 and 4 - Interactive - September 2015
- Revelation Chapters 4 through 11 - Interactive - June 2015
- Matthew 24 (Greek - UBS5) - Interactive - June 2015
- Ezekiel 1 - Interactive - May 2015
so that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not ignorant of his schemes.
2 Corinthians 2:11
Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: 24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep Your word.
My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
Seek Yahweh, all you humble of the earth who have carried out His ordinances; Seek righteousness, seek humility. Perhaps you will be hidden in the day of Yahweh’s anger.